Application forms

These are forms you may use for applications and sending information to us.

The forms are in PDF-format. You have to print it out on paper and send it to us by post.

What do you want to do?

Relevant forms

Change the amount deducted from pay or national benefits Application for a change in the deducted amount
Pay by instalments (part payment) or delay payment Application for pay by instalments (part payment) or delay payment
Remission of debt Application for a remission of debt
Out-of-court restructuring Application for out-of-court restructuring
Give another person authorisation to act on your behalf Giving authorisation form
Appeal against case processing Appeal against case processing form

Could not open the form? Download adobe reader to open the form.