Sending documentation


How do I send documentation?

1. Fill in the relevant form
2. Enclose documentation (see the relevant form for further information).
3. Send the form and documentation to us by post.

In order to be able to process cases concerning remission of debt, payment by instalments and attachment of earnings, we will in many cases need documentation of your financial situation. Do not send sensitive or confidential information by email.

You are then required to send us documentation in the form of, for example:

·         a copy of your pay slip or a receipt showing National Insurance benefit payments

·         copies of invoices paid, such as municipal taxes and child-minding expenses etc.

·         home insurance

·         housing loan/ rent

·         student ID card

·         tax assessment information

In some cases, we can also take account of other documented expenses:

·         High electricity costs
If your electricity costs are very high, you must send us documentation of the cost of one year's consumption of electricity/heating. We will then calculate the average per month.

·         Contact with children
If you have right of access to your children, we need a copy of the right of access agreement and copies of receipts for travel expenses that you are obliged to pay.

·         Transport to/from your place of work
If you have to travel to and from work by car, you must send us a confirmation from your employer of how many kilometres you have to drive per day, and copies of the invoiced annual motor vehicle tax and motor insurance premium. We can also take account of certain car loan expenses.

·         Extraordinary expenses
You must also document extraordinary expenses, for example high dentistry costs or the cost of replacing white goods.