Bunkers certificates and CLC certificates

How will the claim be collected?

(Click the steps for more information)

Voluntary collection

1. Invoice


2. Notice of legal enforcement of claim

Legal enforcement

3. To the local execution and enforcement commissioner


These are fees that you must pay to the Norwegian Maritime Authority for bunkers certificates, CLC certificates (certificate relating to insurance or other financial security for liability for oil pollution damage) etc.

If you wish to apply for cancellation of the debt or appeal against the claim, it is the Norwegian Maritime Authority that will process your application. Enforcement of the claim will not be stopped while the application is being considered unless we are told do so by the Norwegian Maritime Authority.

Relevant legal authority

- documents, cf. the Enforcement of Claims Act Section 7-2 letter f

Contact us