Et formuesgode kan være fast eiendom (som for eksempel huset, hytte, tomt m.m.), bankkonti, verdipapir, bil, båt eller annet verdifullt løsøre som kan omgjøres til penger ved utleie, salg m.m.
Vanlige klær, hjelpemidler som skyldner trenger i sitt yrke eller utdanning og ting som har særlig personlig verdi for skyldner, kan likevel ikke tas utlegg i.
NRK- broadcasting licence
How will the claim be collected?
1. Notice of enforcement of claim
2. Notice of attachment proceedings
3. Attachment proceedings
If you have a TV or other receiver equipment, you will be registered as a licence payer by NRK's Licensing Department. You have to pay the licence fee no matter what channels you watch or what kind of TV receiver you have.
The TV licence fee must be paid twice a year.
- The first licence period runs from 1 January to 30 June, and the licence fee falls due on 31 January.
- The second licence period runs from 1 July to 31 December, and the licence fee falls due on 31 July.
If you do not pay the TV licence fee by these deadlines, NRK will transfer the licence fee to us for collection. The fee for the first period is transferred in the second quarter and for the second period in the fourth quarter.
We then start collecting on the claim. Please note that big charges are imposed once NRK has transferred the TV licence claim to us.
You cannot be granted payment by instalment or postponement of payment once the claim for the TV licence fee has been transferred to us.
If you wish to apply for cancellation of the debt or appeal against the claim, it is NRK's Licensing Department that will consider your application. Enforcement of the claim will not be stopped while the application is being considered unless we are told to do so by NRK's Licensing Department.
Relevant legal authority
- licence fees and additional charges, cf. the Broadcasting Act, Section 8-4 third paragraph, cf. the Enforcement of Claims Act Section 7-2 letter e
- the Broadcasting Act Section 8-4 fourth paragraph